I first walked in to King Pin wanting to get a Biohazard symbol tattoo (for my love of zombies) That's when I met Brian Snively. Brain suggested his own spin on the tattoo saying that just a plan symbol might be a bit boring. He was right of course and his suggestions were awesome. I had to two choices to choose from, the symbol could look like an infection spreading in my skin, or like someone carved it into my skin, I picked the carving myself. After all was said and done the Tattoo looked great! And I asked Brain to design the tattoo for my mother that I always wanted but could never find the right artist. I told Brian what I wanted and he told me to come back in a few days.
![]() |
| The Tattoo for my mother |
![]() |
| The Wonderland Tattoo a work in progress |
![]() |
| My Bio Hazard Tattoo |
I came back and Brian had a design all ready for me I really liked it. I made an appointment for a few weeks later and left really looking forward to getting my tattoo. I came back and Brain told me he wasn't happy with the dragon in his design and that he wouldn't put something on me he himself wasn't happy with. I gained a lot of respect for him then, not every artist will do that. He told me that he would re design it that next day but we could start the tattoo anyway. I agreed and we sat down and started the tattoo. After he was done I asked if i could come back and get the other half done the next day, I didn't want to walk around with a just part of this tattoo done. Oh the tattoo is of a Dragon watching over a Unicorn just so you know, and we had just did the unicorn portion of the tattoo. Brian agreed and i was back in the shop the next day to get my dragon added to my arm.
Since then I have been back a few times for more work, you see Brain does great work and for a great price I honesty think the guy should be working in a place like High Voltage Tattoo (LA Ink). He is now working on my twisted Alice in Wonderland Tattoo. So far we have the lower part of my arm almost done. And will soon start the upper portion of my arm.
King Pin also does piercing and sells novelties such as swords, knifes, clothing, and etc.
So if you want a great Tattoo at a great price come to Vancouver Island and see Brian, or if you want to get a piercing see Cory Embury. Here are the following links for the shop
http://www.facebook.com/pages/KingPin-Tattoo-Emporium/280807211247
trust me you wont be disappointed.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/KingPin-Tattoo-Emporium/280807211247
trust me you wont be disappointed.
Christopher Renaud



No comments:
Post a Comment