Thursday, May 26, 2011

Logo

Hello All

I would really like to thank Lori Hill from Green Eyed Monkey (@greeneyedmonkey and http://www.greeneyedmonkey.net) for the design of my logo. She has a breath of fresh air after a horrible attempt to get a logo done by another designer whom I paid but never delivered. I wont name names but you know who you are, and karma will find you. I found Lori a joy to work with and she really understood what I wanted from start to finish, she really listened to me and my ideas, and kept me informed during each phase of the design. She also designed my business cards (image of cards below) as well and I can't wait to receive them! I strongly recommend Lori to anyone who needs design work, so please check her out and make sure you tell her I sent you.


Christopher Renaud

No comments:

Post a Comment