Hello everyone
I would like to say welcome to Christopher Renaud Media and I hope you enjoy what you read and see here. My name is well yes you have guessed it Christopher Renaud. I'm a 28 year old Photographer and Videographer from Ottawa Ontario, but I know make my home in Calgary Alberta, that is when I am home. I spend most of my time on Vancouver Island in British Columbia. I first fell in love with media in High School when I joined the Sound and Light Club (AV Club really) I took my Co-op class at TV Cogeco. Then I went to College and took Police Foundations, I dropped out of that course after a semester and kinda went adrift. years later I found myself working as an extra on the film H2O and again fell in love with the media. I then found myself working as a Production Assistant in Ottawa and later an Assistant Unit Manager (for list of films I have worked on see here http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1944699/ ).
I have written and directed three short films as well. I now work as a contractor for Shaw Cable, it's not a media job but it gives me the ability to travel and do what I love, until I can do this full time again.
Well that is all for now please stay tuned for many more updates and blogs to come. A lot is happening in my world and I am sure you wont want to miss it.
Christopher Renaud
No comments:
Post a Comment