Sunday, May 29, 2011

Photoshop

Well one thing is clear I really need to get a better handle on photoshop. I am pretty good (well I think anyway) at colour correcting. But beyond that I am so lost and it really sucks because I think and so I have been told that i take some really good pictures. So just knowing photoshop would make my photo's that much better.

So last night I went to Chapters and picked up the Adobe Photoshop CS5 for Photographers which is a pretty thick book. I don't often read instruction manuals or books, not because I hate reading I love to read, but because they are so boring...but in this case i will. Photoshop isn't really a program you can just try to play around with and figure out. Well I am sure you could but man that would take awhile and i am sure you would miss something.

So it looks like I have some heavy reading a head of me. So hopefully my pictures will look that much better. I guess only time will tell. And hey if I don't get through the book at least I will have a very interesting paperweight.

Christopher

No comments:

Post a Comment